Introduction:Croft Architectural Hardware are dedicated to ensuring that all information stored about clients and individuals are kept as secure as possible at all times and stored in accordance to the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
We respect the privacy of clients and individuals and to maintain compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Personal data related to client and individuals will be protected.
Croft Architectural Hardware have obligations imposed us by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to ensure that all information about individuals is collected and used fairly, stored safely and securely, and not disclosed to any third party unlawfully. We must ensure that our policies are written in a clear, plain way that everyone will understand. This policy outlines the information we collect and how we use it.
In order to comply with its obligations, Croft Architectural Hardware, undertakes to adhere to the eight principles:
- To be informed – We must make available this privacy notice with the emphasis on transparency over how we process your data.
- Access – You are entitled to find out what details we may hold about you and why.
- Rectification – We are obliged to correct or update your details.
- Erasure – This is also known as the request to be forgotten.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing by us of your personal data.
- Data portability – You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data that you have provided to us.
- Object – You have the right to object to us processing your data in relation to direct marketing and or profiling.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Why do we collect information about you?
We collect your information to enable us to supply you with information which includes latest press releases and customer updates and news direct to your mailbox.
How do we collect personal information about you?
We collect your information when you visit the Croft Architectural Hardware website www.Croft.co.uk and register with us to receive our updates.
What personal information do we collect?
Typically we will collect the following types of information about you:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
How do we use personal information about you?
We use information held about you to:
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or by Legitimate Interest);
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- notify you about changes to our services
- We also embrace the use of social media and may wish to process any comments made public by you.
Where we use Legitimate Interest we will record our decision and our method on making this decision.
If you are an existing contact, supplier or customer we will only contact you by postal and electronic means (e-mail) with information about services or goods which you have previously purchased from us or enquired about. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by post or electronic means only if you have consented to this. You can choose to no longer receive these types of communication by unsubscribing to any email received or by contacting us.
Will we share your personal information with anyone else?
Any information that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
Where we store your information?
Any digital data that contains your Personal Data is stored within the UK.
We will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance the Data Protection legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
Your personal information will be held by Croft Architectural Hardware systems for an indefinite period to manage our relationship with you. We will carry out periodic data reviews of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Croft Architectural Hardware:
- Access – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Croft Architectural Hardware
- Rectification – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- Erasure – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn't necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Croft Architectural Hardware or by a third party. If you are concerned or have questions about how Croft Architectural Hardware handles your personal data or to exercise any of these rights at any time please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner's Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd. Important Notices All contents Copyright © All rights reserved.
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd.
Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations apply to all users of the Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd Web Site. By accessing this Web Site, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd reserves the right to change these rules and regulations at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of this Web Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
Although Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd has attempted to provide accurate information on this Web Site, Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Web Site are the property of Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd or such third party, which may own the Mark.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user's own risk and Croft Architectural Hardware Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites.
Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer is Natalie Kelly. For further information, subject access requests or complaints please contact [email protected]